I’ll be busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest for this one:
- Friday, 4pm: Ghastly Ghosts (which I’m guessing is about ghosts real and fictional)
- Friday, 8pm: You Shouldn’t Be a Writer If… (which is great advice if you just leave off the “if…” part)
- Friday, 9pm: How to Be a Bad Writer (which I’m trying not to take personally that I’m seen as an expert on this subject)
- Saturday, 12pm: Norse Mythology in Fiction (for which I’m relying on my subconscious Norwegian cultural knowledge)
- Saturday, 4pm: Science and True Crime (which is right up my alley)
- Sunday, 11am: Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me (which is their own version of the NPR news quiz game show)
- Sunday, 1pm: Lighter Side of the Pandemic (which is a tall order, even for me)
You might be wondering, “What about the pandemic?” There is a mask policy at the convention, required in all public spaces and during the panel discussions. Also, the traditional face-licking greeting has been suspended for this year only.
Stop on by!